[omniORB] Hello and Native NT Thread problem.

Byrneham, Chris chris.byrneham@wcom.co.uk
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:26:59 -0000

Hi,

I hope this is the correct way to reply to the list.

Can you elaborate on why you want to use TerminateProcess to end a
process?
It's a ghastly way to end a process. Search for TerminateProcess in the
MSDN.
There are many other, safer ways of ending a process so that it still
has control.
For instance a named event to signal the process to end, or a private
message.

>Sorry I can't help with the "(CreateThread(...)), the server crashs during
the call to impl_is_ready." But perhaps you have answered your own
>question, use omnithread?

Regards

Chris Byrneham. Maplestar Consultants Ltd.