[omniORB] Re:

Michael Quigley michael@goingv.com
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 14:49:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Boris Khanales wrote:

> Did anybody try OMNI ORB with Roguewave threads ?
> I was scared to see that someone has problem with
> NT thread but not with omni threads.

I assume that you're talking about Threads.h++? If so, yes. I use omniORB
with RogueWave Threads.h++ all the time. There is no reason that it would
be incompatible with omniORB. All omnithreads does is wrap the operating
system's threading primitives, and RogueWave Threads.h++ does the same
thing.

Michael

 Michael F. Quigley, Jr.  |      "I am Dyslexic of Borg..
 Chief Technology Officer |        prepare to have your ass laminated.."
 Going Virtual, L.L.C.    |                         --??
 Matthews, NC             |