[omniORB] o2be_internal_error

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 16:29:36 -0400

   It took me while to figure out that omniidl2 was core dumping
because I had "long long" in some IDL, which is not supported, and the
parser was throwing an o2be_internal_error exception. There should
probably be someone catching this exception, printing the appropriate
message, and exiting. I found some code in o2be_cfe_interface.cc to do
something like this, but it is inside an "#if 0" block and so never
gets called. Can this be safely reenabled? It seems a shame to core
dump on an exception when it can at least print a decent error
message.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories