[omniORB] thread creation/deletion interceptors

Billy Newport bnewport@eps.agfa.be
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:19:25 +0200

OmniORB 2.5 lets you add a function which gets called when a thread gets
created. You must then call an OmniORB function to let it continue. When the
thread stops, I think it returns to your function. I use this to add
exception handlers around OmniORB worker threads to let me use ObjectStore
more easily.

omniORB::giopServerThreadWrapper::setGiopServerThreadWrapper(new
ObjectStoreThreadWrapper);