[omniORB] thread creation/deletion interceptors

Mark Little M.C.Little@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 15:14:42 +0000

I noticed a while back that someone asked about intercepting thread
creation and deletion. At the time there was no clean way to do this
(apart from modifying omniORB2 itself.) Is this going to change? I also
have a need to know when omniORB2 creates threads on my behalf and when
they are destroyed.

Mark.

SENDER : Dr. Mark Little, Arjuna Project, Distributed Systems Research.
PHONE  : +44 191 222 8066, FAX : +44 191 222 8232
POST   : Department of Computing Science, University of Newcastle upon
	 Tyne, UK, NE1 7RU
EMAIL  : M.C.Little@newcastle.ac.uk