those patches

Matthew Newhook matthew_newhook@stratos.ca
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:25:03 -0230

Hi,

  The changes I mailed out in the previous set of patches for object
  activation to corbaBoa.cc won't compile under NT (VC++ 4.1) in
  CORBA::BOA::make_object change Object_ptr to CORBA::Object_ptr.

  I also managed to get a change in there that I didn't want.  in
  omniInternal.h the declarations for the constructors for omniObject
  were changed from protected to public.  This change should be
  reversed.  This means unfortunately that CORBA::BOA::make_object
  cannot delete the omniObj pointer at the bottom of make_object.  This
  should be removed.

  The definitions for the new methods should also be added the .def
  file for the dll.  I'll get back with those later today or tomorrow.

  Matthew
--
Matthew Newhook.  matthew_newhook@stratos.ca, http://www.engr.mun.ca/~matthew
Software Designer, Stratos Network Research.