threading under omniORB.

Bruce Israel israel@his.com
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 12:04:12 -0400

Well, I hate sending mail to a mailing list before I've been reading it for
a while, but I'm under time pressure here.  My apologies if this question
has been discussed previously or answered somewhere else that I haven't
seen.

We're building a system which is going a server running multiple agents,
each in it's own thread.  We'd like to have a client (in Java, using
OrbixWeb) also mult-threaded, with each thread connecting to one of the
server agents.  Is it possible in omniORB to implement a thread-per-object
server model so that different objects aren't blocked when requests come
in?

Bruce

--

Bruce Israel