Context problem

Johannes Gutleber Johannes.Gutleber@cern.ch
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 17:42:24 +0200

Hello!

I experienced problems binding an object with a context path
longer than one item, e.g. /root/level1/level2/object

I wanted to bind the following:
contextName.length(2);
contextName[0].id   (const char*) "cluster";
contextName[0].kind (const char*) "CMS_context";
contextName[1].id   (const char*) "node1";
contextName[1].kind (const char*) "CMS_context";

(...)

objectName.length(1);
objectName[0].id =   (const char*) "CPU";
objectName[0].kind = (const char*) "Object";

(...)

The result is that the binding simply is not done. The context
does not exist. If I shorten the context length to 1 and throw
away the lines contextName[1] then it works fine?

Has enyone experienced a similar problem?
Greetings
Hannes.
| Johannes Gutleber                                            |
| CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics               |
| Division ECP, Compact Muon Solenoid experiment               |
| CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland                               |
| e-mail: Johannes.Gutleber@cern.ch                            |
| FAX: +41 (22) 767 89 40                                      |