heres an interesting bug.

Matthew Newhook matthew_newhook@stratos.ca
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:01:28 -0230

Hi,
  Consider the following scenario.

  You have two object references.  Both will reside within the same
  process on the same machine.  Object one is created an attempts to
  narrow an the second object.  This narrow will fail.  In looking
  through the code, it looks determines that the object will be local
  and then looks it up in the local object table.  This, of course,
  fails since it doesn't yet exist, and we get an OBJECT_NOT_EXIST
  exception.  I believe that this behaviour is incorrect.  We should
  get this exception when an attempt is made to invoke a method
  on the object, and it doesn't yet exist.

  Matthew
--
Matthew Newhook.  matthew_newhook@stratos.ca, http://www.engr.mun.ca/~matthew
Software Designer, Stratos Network Research.