[omniORB-dev] C++ include guards, continued

Austin Bingham abingham at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:33:42 BST 2007

> > Finally, how should I get these changes submitted? Should I just send a
> > patch to someone? I'm working against the omni4_0_develop branch.
>
> Send a patch to this list, or send it just to me if you prefer. It would
> be best if you can do the patch against omni4_1_develop, since
> omni4_0_develop isn't really active any more, aside from critical issues.

OK, here's a patchfile. The patch was generated with 'cvs diff' from the
src/lib/omniORB/omniidl_be/cxx directory of the omni4_1_develop branch.
Obviously, the GNUmakefile diffs are just noise.

FWIW, I initially developed this against the omni4_0_develop branch
because the trunk's README seems to indicate that I should. Perhaps the
README should more clearly indicate that omni4_0_develop is just an
example and that new development should work off of the latest branch.

Austin Bingham