[omniORB] Question about corba ping method

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Nov 21 11:20:39 GMT 2018

On Wed, 2018-11-07 at 05:11 +0000, 何立佳 via omniORB-list wrote:

> im using the omniORB 4.2.2 / omniORBpy4.2.2 and python3 to develop a
> HUAWEI U2000 oss client  and i got a ping failure question durring
> developing. i have alreay

Sorry, your message is extremely confusing and hard to read.

I think you are trying to implement an object that supports an
interface called NmsSession_I. You need to define a class that
implements it. Look at examples/echo/example_echo_srv.py in the
omniORBpy distribution. That shows how to define a suitable class and
activate an object.