[omniORB] Proper Any for struct in python

chris williams chrswilliams516 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:56:46 GMT 2018

Hi I'm stuck on trying to figure out how to properly use any.  In this
instance, the IDL is as follows:
struct IdlOtnAllSettings
{
    // This section is common to many PPs
    octet                   restartInhibit;
    unsigned short          testId;
    octet                   reference;
    octet                   powerUpTestAction;
    octet                   ppPauseState;
    octet                   settingsControl;
    IdlErrorGen             errorGen;
}

the function the Any IdlOtnAllSettings struct is to be used:

IdlReturnType getAllowedSettings(in unsigned long userHandle,
                                     in PPIndex index,
                                     inout any anyStruct,
                                     in unsigned short testUnitId)
        raises(SystemControllerException);

*How do I convert IdlOtnAllSettings to Any?*