[omniORB] Character codeset negotiation seems to fail with a Jacorb server

Lewis, James James.Lewis at TransCore.com
Fri Apr 28 15:37:28 BST 2017

Yes, we are using a corbaloc. Using  the 4.2 development snapshot and suggested options worked.

Using an IOR is problematic because we need to support the server being behind a NAT. My original log excluded the actual giop messages being sent to the server. It looked like omniORB might have been trying to negotiate character codeset information with the Jacorb server.