[omniORB] omniorb first steps

Pepe Priest otaku.juan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:37:59 BST 2016

Hello guys! First, thank you for accepting my request to join this group.
As the subject says i want to build a simple request/response sending
values (integer) with a client to a server.
But i want know your opinion about something, can i do all the
aritmethic operations on server or is more efficient doing it on
client side? Or maybe in implementations class.
I want to build the app with idl file and .h (impl) and .cpp (client,
server, impl) files.
Oh, im on ubuntu 16.04 lts, using gcc as c++ compiler.
Thank you in advance.

--
By Pepe