[omniORB] Hi everyone

Singh, Surya sursingh at ciena.com
Mon Jun 27 12:32:13 BST 2016

Hi Everybody,
                           Myself Surya Pratap singh, working for an organization name Ciena Corporation. We have a requirement to implement a CORBA based communication between some devices to our software client. We are planning to use OmniORB python library for the same. To include  OmniORB python library in our project , we have two use cases.

1.       For development of software  , we want to include OmniORB python library in our python virtual environment  ( using virtualenv) . To  achieve the same we compiled/build your source ( both C++ and python) and storing all library files in our virtual environment. Is it right way to do the same ? or you guys think  some better way to do so. I am using 4.2.1 version for both C++ and python libs. http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/

2.       For actual deployment , we want to use some RPMs for both ( C++ and Python) libraries . Do we have RPMs available for latest version of libraries ( 4.2.1) on RHEL 7.1 ( 64 bit) ?

Thanks in advance
-Surya