[omniORB] Specification of IDL for communication

上畠克仁 katsuhito_kamihata at ydc.co.jp
Thu Jul 7 05:56:15 BST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for explaining about the bihavior.
I try to consider whether there is a good way different.

When I supplement about this subject, the value of 'reserved_' is not
used by the old application in the future too.
(The reason that 'reserved_' was prepared in the structure of the old
application is because I considered 'Aalignment'.)

What I wanted to know is whether it throw a MARSHAL exception as
specification of omniORB and IDL when it communicated between old
application and new application.
(In this connection, I tested the prototype in my environment, but has
worked tentatively.)

Any advise is very appreciated.
Thanks advanced.

K.Kamihata.