LNK1112 Error: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Oct 30 19:26:30 GMT 2015

Hi,

This looks a generic visual studio issue, see for example
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3563756/fatal-error-lnk1112-module-machine-type-x64-conflicts-with-target-machine-typ.
Maybe you have some old objects on disk?

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT Expertise BV
Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl