[omniORB] Building omniORB from source

Sanjay K sanjay_062013 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 11:28:41 BST 2015

 I was trying to build omniORB-4.2.0 on Win64 platforms from source . I'm using following,
- Python version 3.5.0
- Visual C++ 10
- Windows 8.1
- cygwin64
I get the following error message .
E:\omniORB-4.2.0\src>make export
'fn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'fn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'fn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'fn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'fn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'fn' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, rm -f cdepend.tmp cxxdepend.tmp asdepend.tmp,
 ...) failed.
-f was unexpected at this time.
fi was unexpected at this time.
make: *** [export] Error 255
I think the errors are generating from "win32.mk" .
define SharedLibraryFullNamefn() { \if [ $$2 = "_" ] ; then set $$1 "" $$3 $$4 ; fi ; \echo $(SharedLibraryFullNameTemplate); \}; fn endef

Please let me know, if anyone has encountered this or I am doing something wrong.Is there any omniORB Binary distribution available ?
Thank you .
Sanjay