[omniORB] Ongoing Sourceforge outage

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Jul 22 11:26:27 BST 2015

Hi,

As you may have noticed, Sourceforge has been having a major outage,
which has taken omniORB's web site and Subversion repository offline. I
had been assuming that they would get it back up and running quickly,
but it is taking a lot longer than I expected.

So, the omniORB web pages are now moved to:

  http://www.omniorb.net/

Snapshots of the latest Subversion development versions are available at
http://www.omniorb.net/snapshots/

In particular, the latest snapshot of the 4.2.x branch, which is soon to
be 4.2.1, is

  http://www.omniorb.net/snapshots/omniORB-4.2-latest.tar.gz

The Subversion repository is still offline. I have a local copy of it,
with all the revision history, so it can be restored elsewhere if need
be, but hopefully Sourceforge will get it back online soon.