[omniORB] Trick to getting OmniORBpy ValueTypes to show up in autocomplete in Python IDE?

Rob Ratcliff rrr6399 at futuretek.com
Fri Jan 16 15:29:19 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm a casual Python user so please excuse my ignorance, but I was
wondering if people have had success in getting the generated ValueTypes
for OmniORBpy to show up in the editor's autocomplete for Python IDEs
like JetBrains PyCharm or Eclipse's PyDev?

I've included the path to the directory holding the generated Python
files, but the structures won't show up. I'm not sure if the dynamicism
of ValueType impls are confusing the IDE. I'll switch to another IDE if
people have had better success with another product as well.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Rob