[omniORB] Please add support for building with VisualStudio14

szyk100 szyk100 at o2.pl
Mon Aug 10 20:31:23 BST 2015

Hi
I try build omniorb with Cygwin (failed), Mingw(failed) both due to some compiler errors. Now I try build it with Visual Studio 14 but it also failed because it is different from previous versions (notably diffrent from VS10). They added "Universal CRT" to Visual C++ and the result is that it don't see io.h file (and probably many others).
I am very kin of Corba but for now I can't lern it. Because no contemporary compilers are supported by omniorb build system (make files).
So let me known: Whether is it planed by the omniorb team to support VC++14?
If so: when?

regards
Szyk Cech