[omniORB] omniORB in ARM Cortex A9

Vitor Halmenschlager vitor.halm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:12:43 BST 2015

Hi people,

                I am trying to embed omniORB in a ARM cortex A9 that I
already have a kernel (linux) installed. Someone did this before? I don't
know how to install or starts omninames and omnievents. I installed omniORB
in PC with Ubuntu before using autoconf file, but i think that is different
in a ARM microcontroler. One more information, this ARM it's inside a ZYNQ
(Xilinx) FPGA. I am trying to run a "echo" example to validate the
installation of omniORB, but I didn't have success yet. I apreciate any
help!

   Thanks,

   Vitor