[omniORB] Scavanger thread

Ravi K Kulkarni rkulkarn at in.ibm.com
Tue Sep 9 12:24:08 BST 2014

Yeah, we are calling orb->destroy  after completing ORB services.  This
works when we call it on process exit.  I have usecase where i need to
call it on exit of thread, this is not working, i mean after calling
destroy my next threads in that process are not able to make use of  ORB
services.

Thanks and regards

Ravi Kumar Kulkarni
POWER Firmware Development India