[omniORB] Visual Studio 2013

Adam Manca darkenned at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:35:51 GMT 2014

Thank you for the quick reply.
I didn't have any issues with the build, basically everything worked as
described in the readme. We haven't done much testing though so I'm not
sure about the funcionality. I checked the VS and we do have update 4 so I
hope that's fixed. I'm going to check up on the bug anyway just to be sure.
Once we've done some testing, I will let you know.
Adam

--
 S pozdravom,
Adam Manca