[omniORB] Visual Studio 2013

Adam Manca darkenned at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:20:28 GMT 2014

Hello everyone.

We are using Corba but it's been some time since it was updated (using
4.1.3). Also the project itself is a bit older and we are considering
upgrading to VS2013. So, to my question: does anyone have any experience
using omniORB in VS2013 projects? I saw some posts about compiling it from
the source (I did that too, used Python x86 and used the vc10 config -
simply copied it and renamed to vc12). However, noone posted after that,
whether it's actually working without any issues. We are definitely going
 to do some testing but talking to someone who's gone through the whole
process already would speed things up :)

Adam