[omniORB] omniORB420_vc10_rt.dll is missing

Sabuja... lokanathnayak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:24:57 BST 2014

Hi,

I am writing a sample client server application for learning purpose. The
library and software i am using are as below:

- VS2010 Express Edition 32bit
- Win7 32bit
- omniORB_4.2.0 32bit

I have created two applications Server and Client,  and i want to
communicate between them. Now i am able to successfully compile the codes.

While running the server.exe, i am getting a popup as : "The program can't
start because omniORB420_vc10_rt.dll is missing from your computer. Try
reinstalling the program to fix this problem".

But the omniORB420_vc10_rt.dll is present
at C:\CORBA\omniORB420\bin\x86_win32. And also i have set
C:\CORBA\omniORB420\bin\x86_win32 in the PATH environment variable. I dont
know still why i am getting the dll issue. Need help here.

If i am copying the dlls to C:\CORBA\Server\Debug, then the issue is
resolved.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks
Lokanath Nayak