[omniORB] omniorb on visual studio 11

Marta Valenti marta.valenti at polimi.it
Tue Jul 15 16:39:30 BST 2014

Thank a lot for your answer.
I am using version 4.1.6 for compatibility issues with other devices in my
project.
I currently managed to build it, I had a wrong configuration of cygwin,
previously.
Thanks again and best regards

*-----*
Marta Valenti

* PhD Student*
Politecnico di Milano - Department of Electronics, Information and
Bioengineering (DEIB)
Neuro Engineering and medicAl Robotics Lab,
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32
20133 Milan, Italy
02-2399-9502
www.nearlab.polimi.it