[omniORB] omniorb on visual studio 11

Marta Valenti marta.valenti at polimi.it
Thu Jul 10 15:49:36 BST 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to build an application that uses omniorb on windows. I am
currently using VS11 for the core application and I want to integrate some
CORBA communication into it. I downloaded omniorb-4.1.6 and linked it to my
application. When I try to build it, it gives me the error

\omniORB-4.1.6\include\omnithread.h(194): fatal error C1004: unexpected
end-of-file found.

how can I solve this issue? Am I missing something?
Thank you very much for your help!
Best regards,
*-----*
Marta Valenti

* PhD Student*
Politecnico di Milano - Department of Electronics, Information and
Bioengineering (DEIB)
Neuro Engineering and medicAl Robotics Lab,
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32
20133 Milan, Italy
02-2399-9502
www.nearlab.polimi.it