[omniORB] High heap memory consumption due to omni layer memory management [OMNI ORB version 4.1.4]

Sahoo, Dibendu Kumar dibendu.kumar-sahoo at hp.com
Tue Aug 5 11:32:49 BST 2014

Hi Duncan/All,

    Could you please let us know on " platform configuration parameters options for memory allocator" . It would really help us. If we can bring back the memory acquired by OS by means of some configuration change , then it would be really great. We are seeing that memory is acquired/consumed ( same way as explained by you ) but it is never going down/released.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Dibendu