[omniORB] EXT : omniORB 4.1.6 64bit on VC 9

Mark Gabriel Paylaga mpaylaga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:45:04 BST 2014

Hi,
Thanks for the replies.
FYI, I followed the README.win32  when I did the compilation.

Steve, are you sure I should delete everything in the bin directory?
because it has 2 folders inside: script and x86_win32.
Inside the x86_win32 has a lot of exe files.

The newly created .exe in src\tool\win32 are just 4.  Even after copying
them and putting it in the bin\x86_win32, it will give me a new error :
"RegQueryValueEx failed - error 109".

I wanted to work around this and just copied the bin of
omniORB-4.1.6-win64-vc10-py27.zip<http://sourceforge.net/projects/omniorb/files/omniORB/omniORB-4.1.6/omniORB-4.1.6-win64-vc10-py27.zip/download>.
 However, I get tons of linking errors during the omniORB compilation, just
like my previous posts.

Any idea if it is a linker problem or the C:\gnuwin32 problem or what?
Because I get the same linking errors for the different versions of
omniORB4.1.x in Win64. However on my other machine, 32bit Windows, it's
ok(using the same steps).

Best regards,
Mark