[omniORB] clientCallTimeOutPeriod and serverCallTimeOutPeriod not taking

Young An younga at cmsinc.com
Mon Apr 7 20:39:25 BST 2014

Here is additional background information regarding my issue:

A call from one of our client modules to a server module was hanging indefinitely and locking up the server module, so in order to prevent this hanging, we are trying to use omniORB’s internal settings to enforce a timeout.

Young An
Software Developer - CMSI
(410) 953-8463 Desk
(443) 860-1153 Cell