[omniORB] Multi-profile IOR, how get "first call" succeeded

Immanuel Litzroth immanuel.litzroth at cloudfounders.com
Wed Oct 16 15:37:46 BST 2013

If you use the example code as a template I think the object is entered
into the Nameservice before the POA is activated:
That might give a small window where you might see failing calls IMHO.
Immanuel
///
 if( !bindObjectToName(orb, obj) )
      return 1;

    myecho->_remove_ref();

    PortableServer::POAManager_var pman = poa->the_POAManager();
    pman->activate();
///