[omniORB] CORBA::Double type corrouption issue in python omniORB

Amit amitrksharma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 02:32:26 BST 2013

Hi
  I was able to create float type class for our objects and that seem to work. So floats work.

Now I started the build/cross compile of latest TAO for arm had to build x86 then got the ARM one done but our app also has dependency on OpenDDS so am building that for both x86 and arm.
  This will help us internally move to the latest versions of those anyways. I will get to try it Monday to see if the latest version has the mixed double issue resolved in TAO

Thanks for the help,
Amit

Sent from my iPad