[omniORB] CORBA::Double type corrouption issue in python omniORB

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Apr 19 13:10:22 BST 2013

Hi,

 >      I will try the test, also I am going to run the server on x86
target and see how it behaves. So you guys might be right about it being
an ACE TAO ARM problem.
>    If that is the case then is there a workaround you guys would suggest.

The correct approach would be to port ACE/TAO to your target environment
which includes a full test of the suite to make sure it runs. The fact
that you have compiled something successfully doesn't mean it runs
perfect, there is no workaround for that.

Best regards,

Johnny