[omniORB] Why not create a thread --- LastStatusValue: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000017

Luke Deller ldeller at iress.com.au
Tue Nov 6 05:12:13 GMT 2012

Hi Xinsong,
Are using 32-bit processes?  They may be running out of virtual address space due to the large number of threads created, each of which requires a certain amount of virtual address space for its stack.
I would suggest you investigate the options for configuring omniORB's use of threads; see:
http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni41/omniORB/omniORB008.html#toc40
Regards,
Luke.