[omniORB] omniORB list is on a new server

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Jun 27 11:03:33 BST 2012

Hello,

I have moved the omniORB mailing list to a new server. The change
shouldn't be visible, but in case you see anything strange, please let
me know.

The new server is a bit more aggressive about rejecting incoming email
that looks like it is spam, so please let me know if you try to post to
the list and it bounces. My grisby.org email is hosted by the same
machine, so if you try to email me about it and that bounces, you can
email me at duncan.grisby at gmail.com.