[omniORB] LOCATION_FORWARD problem

Zoran Djekic alsamseuzjebo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:19:30 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have idea to dispatch requests from my DispatcherServer to Server-s that
will process that requests. DispatcherServer and Server have the same
interfaces but in implementation of DispatcherServer functions is logic for
deciding on witch Server to forward request using
LOCATION_FORWARD(Server_ref, false).  Problem is that when I throw
LOCATION_FORWARD client that invoked function on DispatcherServer don't use
reference of DisatcherServer any more (in next function calls) but
reference that is supplied in LOCATION_FORWARD exception. That means that
DispatcherServer is bypassed in this communication. What should I do to
make Client always call functions on reference of DispatcherServer?

Best regards,
Zoran Djekic