AW: [omniORB] Multi-profile IOR

evgeni.rojkov at durr.com evgeni.rojkov at durr.com
Wed Sep 28 16:16:44 BST 2011

Hi Tania,
it's no difference registering IORs by the NameService if single- or
multi-profile.
Does your client get TRANSIENT exception?
Do you use different ORB for client?
For example javaIDL (java 2 version) doesn't handle client calls to  servants
located using multi-profiles IORs correctly.
Could it be your problem?
Regards, Evgeni