[omniORB] omniORB running in Cray XT4 without some glibc functions

Dany De Cecchis ddececchis at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 23 14:00:27 BST 2011

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the comment. I will try changing my own build.

The another lib call is getaddrinfo, but it is not explicitly mentioned in
the banned function. However, I saw that an ad-hoc implementation is
provided in the library. How could I undefined the directive
HAVE_GETADDRINFO in the preprocessor?

--
Dany