[omniORB] omniORB omniNames configuration

Tatiana Lazareva tatiana.alexandrovna.lazareva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:21:18 BST 2011

Hi all,
Does anybody know how should I configure omniORB.cfg to omniNames publish
multiple-profile IOR? Does omniNames support this feature? I tried to change
different options (endPoint and endPointPublish) and the result was
publishing multiple-components single profile IOR, but I really need that my
omniNames published multiple-profile IOR: the first should contain IPv4
address and the second profile should contain IPv6 address.

*T*atiana *L*azareva**

e-mail (regular): *Tatiana.Alexandrovna.Lazareva at gmail.com*

e-mail (office): *yumanova at mera.ru*