[omniORB] Installing OmniOrb 4.1.6 on FreeBSD 8.2

Bryan Robinson brobinson.eng at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 00:39:25 BST 2011

That is a good idea.  I'm new to FreeBSD and did not even know about the
ports collection.  On Linux I have just always built OmniORB from the
source (with no issues).  The ports collection has nearly the latest
version, which is good enough for me.

The port seems to have built on this machine with no issues.  I'll see
how it goes.

- Bryan