[omniORB] ...must implement the inherited pure virtual method 'omniServant::_do_get_interface'

Michael Lipp mnl at mnl.de
Mon Nov 14 18:30:19 GMT 2011

Well, thanks to you Duncan and my apologies to everybody. It has turned
out that the message isn't from the compiler, it is from the Code
Analysis Tool integrated in Eclipse/CDT.

Now I only have to find out why the tool doesn't like the statement, and
why I actually was prepared to confirm the problem from my understanding
of the language. There must be something I haven't perfectly understood
about C++ yet, I'll track that down...

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

    Michael