[omniORB] ...must implement the inherited pure virtual method 'omniServant::_do_get_interface'

Michael Lipp mnl at mnl.de
Sat Nov 12 00:36:08 GMT 2011

Hi,

I' following the example from the manual. I generated my code with
-Wpexample. However, the generated code cannot be compiled. After fixing
the obvious problems (include statement generated with <> instead of ""
for local header and missing "using namespace std") one bug remains: my
server class "must implement the inherited pure virtual method
'omniServant::_do_get_interface'".

I have seen that ServantBase provides a private implementation of
_do_get_interface'. But obviously this is not sufficient, as omniServant
declares this method as public.

How am I supposed to implement this?

Regards,

    Michael