[omniORB] Regarding UserException catching Scenario.

Brian Neal bgneal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:28:22 BST 2011

You don't need to add a "method".  You can just write a free function.  It
would be reusable for other uses as well.

On Jul 28, 2011 7:47 AM, "Ratheesh .R" <ratheeshr_2006 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Duncan,
>

> Yes Duncan you are right ,you Spot it correctly ,that was the real
problem. Thanks for your support that was good enough to resolve the
problem.

> But in a scenario, where we want to add some additional methods such as to
print the entire set of array of error messages like stringsequence of error
message then how can we do that ?

> For that purpose we tried with a child class of InvalidProcessImpl
inherited from the InvalidProcess class and included the additional method
in it to print the array of messages and thrown that instance.

> Please suggest me what I need to do in such kind of scenario ,where I need
to add additional method to display the entire set of array of messages with
in one function at exception class ...?

deepapp at cdactvm.in, ratheeshr at cdactvm.in, susanj at cdactvm.in