[omniORB] Minor documentation problem

Tim Theisen ttheisen at tomotherapy.com
Tue Jan 25 11:30:21 GMT 2011

I had to work around a problem with omniORB interoperating with another ORB and I had to use the maxGIOPVersion option.  There is a minor typographic error in the User Guide.  This option is misspelled as maxGIOPVerson.  I just thought that you'd like to know about the missing 'i'.

...Tim
--
       Tim Theisen                     Lead Research Software Engineer
Phone: +1 608 824 2848                 TomoTherapy Incorporated