[omniORB] Missing _omnisslTP.pyd

David Newcomb david.newcomb at bigsoft.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 17:16:00 GMT 2011

All,

I have built the omniORB and omniORBpy and am writing a little script that
will glue them all together into a (standard?) deliverable.
I'm using the omniORBpy-3.5-win32-python2.6 as a guide and I noticed that
...\lib\x86_win32\_omnisslTP.pyd is missing from my build.

Is there something extra I need to do or is it supposed to be missing?

I understand that Duncan is the project lead so would you like the
binaries/build files/deliverable to put on SF so the rest of the world can
enjoy a build against Python 2.7.

Regards,
David.

--