[omniORB] Re: Which version of OmniORB supports Windows 2008 server

Syeda Isra Syeda.Isra at tcs.com
Fri Feb 4 14:20:55 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Could you let us know which version of OmniORB supports the OS  Windows
2008 server ?
We need it to support   Windows XP, 2003 and Windows 2008 . Currently we
are using  OmniORB version 4.0.7  but it gives some problems when used in
Windows 2008.  Kindly let us know if there are any versions of OmniORB
which support Windows 2008..

Thanks & Regards
and any attachments. Thank you