[omniORB] IDL to C++11 mapping

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Dec 30 11:11:02 GMT 2011

Hi,

We are searching for feedback and ideas for the new IDL to C++11
language mapping. This will make the development of CORBA/CCM/DDS based
applications much easier and will also lead to an improved application
performance.

We have published our initial submission on our OSPortal at
https://osportal.remedy.nl/projects/idl2cppx0

You can send your feedback and ideas directly to me, or share them on
our ORBzone.org community portal at http://www.orbzone.org/forum/70

As a side note, the OMG has formally adopted the V1.3 of the existing
IDL to C++ language mapping. This will be published soon on the OMG website.

Best regards and a happy new year,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
http://www.orbzone.org