[omniORB] Java equivalent of omniORB.cfg - Java client C++ Server

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 06:41:02 GMT 2011

Hi i am trying to get my java client to communicate with the C++ omniORB
server. I wanted to know is there a way to specify the naming service
address in java.
Like for example in C++ client we specify a config file having the
parameter:
*InitRef = NameService=corbaname::RemoteComputerName:2809/NameService*
I wanted to know what would its equivalent be in java.
I am only familiar with*
org.omg.CORBA.Object objRef =  orb.resolve_initial_references()*

and tnameserv.exe which starts the java based naming server