[omniORB] Is it possible to connect a an OmniServer to a java naming service tnameserv.exe for sharing data with java client

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 03:57:13 GMT 2011

Hi i wanted to know if its possible to connect my C++ server to a java
naming server.
So far I have a C++ server and a C++ client developed using Omniorb which
connect to each other using Naming service *(omninames -start)* and they
work
I also have a CORBA Java server and a Java client which connect to each
other using Naming service *(tnameserv.exe) and this also works
I wanted to know is there a way to make my C++ server connect to the java
naming service. So that my C++ server could exchange data with my java
client ?? Offcourse the stubs and skeletons of both the java and C++
applications were created from the same IDL. Also I am testing on the same
machine. So any method or mechanism to do this would be appreciated.
*